FINAL REFECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020 - 2021

 This semester was unlike any other, starting with the pandemic. The pandemic made classes really hard at first I expected things to be more essay. Bout then it started to get harder the reason was because teachers give a lot of work and only a short amount of time to get it done. Of course it was not all of the teachers. In my personal opinion I think that the most meaningful of being in your class it was that everything was defriend starting with the fact the your assignment were in the Blog. And for all of my other teachers they were in canvas at first it was difficult because I would forget to do the assignments for your class bout know it's gotten easier. Also it was the fact that you did not hive us a lot of homework. Something that I am most proud of is that I try my best in all of my classes I don't have lower them a c for me that something really good because I did struggle getting most of my assignments dome bout I did it. Something I which I have done different is to do my work on time because everything I have turn in has been late because I have the bad habit of doing everything at the last minute. Three text that I have read this year are Les miss, No boys allow, and to all the boys all love before. Three characteristic are characterization, mood, theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog